The University provides partner organisations with a number of opportunities to collaborate with our staff and students. Proposing MSc projects is a great way to engage both academic supervisors and students. Propose a project
All our CDT students will collaborative with or public and private sector partners, and sometimes we recruit for students to specifically work on PhD projects in collaboration with partners. Any such studentships will be announced here. For potential partners looking for interaction with the CDT, please contact us via the link below.
Applications or enquiries from potential partners should be made via email@example.com
The CDT's students also undertake internships with the CDT's public and private sector partners. Full list of CDT student internships
We are delighted to be working with the following partners to provide PhD students with outstanding real-world problem domains in which to develop and test data science and AI methods:
- AlertMe.Com Ltd.
- Amazon Development Centre (Scotland) Ltd.
- Amor Group (a Lockheed Martin Company)
- Apple Inc.
- Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland
- Bloomberg, Inc.
- Brightsolid Online Technology Ltd.
- Carnego Systems Ltd.
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Cloudsoft Corporation Ltd.
- Connected Digital Economy Catapult
- Digital Curation Centre
- Digital Health Institute
- Financial Times
- Freescale Semiconductor, UK Ltd.
- Google Deepmind
- Google Inc.
- HSBC Bank plc
- IBM United Kingdom Ltd.
- J. P. Morgan
- James Hutton Institute
- Keysight Technologies Ltd.
- Logicblox Inc.
- Microsoft Research Ltd.
- Open Data Institute
- Oracle Corp.
- Pharmatics Ltd.
- Psymetrix Ltd.
- Quorate technology Ltd.
- Roslin Institute
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
- Scottish Power Ltd
- Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance
- Selex ES ltd. (a Finmeccanica Company)
- Skyscanner Ltd.
- Teradata International
- Time Out Group Ltd.
- UCB Celltech – The UK branch of UCB S.A
- Xerox Research Centre Europe
- Yahoo! Labs Barcelona